Note to self...

STOP BUYING BOOKS. THERE ARE 16 UNREAD BOOKS ON YOUR NIGHTSTAND.

1 thoughts?:

Melissa June 4, 2009 at 3:50 PM  

I have this problem with library books: I keep putting holds and checking books out, even though I have a huge pile on my nightstand. I suppose buying them would be slightly worse, though... good luck with that.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

So they say...

About Me

My Photo
Laura @ A Jane of All Reads
I read excessively and hoard books like a greedy dragon. Theoretically, I also plan to use them to barricade myself against the forthcoming zombie apocalypse.

I accept books for review as long as they're good ones. Review Policy
View my complete profile

Appreciation

Because you took the time to visit, this is for you:

Blog contents © A Jane of All Reads 2011. Blogger Theme by NymFont. "Jane" avatar by Parajunkee.