Just keep reading...

I apologize for the lack of updates. I started a new job :) This "work" thing is strange and foreign to me after being in school...

Moving on. So there have been two books that I have wanted for quite some time now but for some reason, no matter how many times I frantically press the "I'd like to read this book on Kindle" button on amazon, Scholastic Press won't show me any love. I had to break down and do exactly what they wanted me to do, which was go out and buy the hardbacks of:



So Scholastic-2 Me-0. I don't doubt that I will end up feeling that buying the hardback of The Hunger Games was a really good decision and I am hopeful about A Map of the Known World.

Mum left on my pillow and I have faith that it will far exceed any and all expectations.

Yessssss...I am going to finish the House of Night series. I DO NOT KNOW WHY.

1 thoughts?:

Mari - Escape In A Book June 13, 2009 at 4:16 PM  

I'm looking forward to hear what you think about The Hunger Games(I loved it).

I have an award for you, here.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

So they say...

About Me

My Photo
Laura @ A Jane of All Reads
I read excessively and hoard books like a greedy dragon. Theoretically, I also plan to use them to barricade myself against the forthcoming zombie apocalypse.

I accept books for review as long as they're good ones. Review Policy
View my complete profile

Appreciation

Because you took the time to visit, this is for you:

Blog contents © A Jane of All Reads 2011. Blogger Theme by NymFont. "Jane" avatar by Parajunkee.