Book Work

Posts will be rather scarce (which is an inappropriate use of the word because what I really mean is none at all) for the next few days. I'm not reading anything other than my Hurst Review for NCLEX-RN workbook. I take state boards on Sunday (strange testing time) and I can't concentrate or enjoy a good book while I'm FREAKING out.

Several lovely people have been kind enough to give me some blog awards and I promise I will acknowledge those and pass them on when this test is over. I want you to know that I really appreciate your giving them and when I am once again capable of coherent thought I'll tell you how much.

In the meantime, read something sensational for me!

3 thoughts?:

Mari - Escape In A Book June 4, 2009 at 3:43 AM  

Good luck! I'll try to read something sensational, for me that must be Wicked Lovely.

smexybooks June 4, 2009 at 2:42 PM  

Good luck!!!

Alaine June 5, 2009 at 2:57 AM  

Good luck! It will be over soon.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

So they say...

About Me

My Photo
Laura @ A Jane of All Reads
I read excessively and hoard books like a greedy dragon. Theoretically, I also plan to use them to barricade myself against the forthcoming zombie apocalypse.

I accept books for review as long as they're good ones. Review Policy
View my complete profile

Appreciation

Because you took the time to visit, this is for you:

Blog contents © A Jane of All Reads 2011. Blogger Theme by NymFont. "Jane" avatar by Parajunkee.