Bookwork 6/28-7/4



Have you started stalking Ms. Cullen at Bloody Bookaholic yet? If you haven't please take a moment to go and spy on her. She's fabulous. She's also added to my to-do list for this week's bookwork by giving me some really great awards!



Since the people would probably be the same for both awards, I'm going to put them together and woot- you get double the recognition!

1. Ms. Cullen Bloody Bookaholic
2. Mandi Smexy Books
3. Melissa Book Nut
4. Alaine Queen of Happy Endings
5. Bella Bellas Novella
6. Ladybug Escape in a Book
7. Shelley Book Fanatic Although she's more easily stalked on Goodreads.


This one comes with homework and you have to list seven of your favorite things and nominate seven people. Here it goes:

7. Little hole in the wall used bookstores
6. My blackberry
5. Hooker shoes
4. Revive Vitamin Water
3. Expensive sheets
2. AM coffee
1. A five star book.

Those aren't really in any sort of order now that I look at it because I wouldn't care about any of those things if I didn't have AM coffee. The seven people are, the same seven fabulous people from above because it makes things nice and neat which soothes my OCD.

This past Saturday's Vampire Movie Night featured episodes 3 and 4, Season 1 of True Blood which I have become totally addicted to. I'm am so freakin' excited because


THEY'RE HERE!! I almost want to drop everything and start reading RIGHT NOW but I'm going to hold off and finish the Black Dagger Brotherhood series before I start this one. SCREAM!

Edward who?

Kindle my new BFF was kind enough to give me Lover Unbound by J.R. Ward and The Graveyard Book by my secret boyfriend, Neil Gaiman. Looks to be a good book week!

3 thoughts?:

Moony June 29, 2009 at 1:15 AM  

I enjoyed The Graveyard Book. It was my first Gaiman, and I look forward to more.

Melissa June 29, 2009 at 3:35 PM  

Muchas gracias for the awards. :)

Mari - Escape In A Book July 8, 2009 at 5:40 AM  

Thank you so much for the lemonade and the humane award :D I'm honored!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

So they say...

About Me

My Photo
Laura @ A Jane of All Reads
I read excessively and hoard books like a greedy dragon. Theoretically, I also plan to use them to barricade myself against the forthcoming zombie apocalypse.

I accept books for review as long as they're good ones. Review Policy
View my complete profile

Appreciation

Because you took the time to visit, this is for you:

Blog contents © A Jane of All Reads 2011. Blogger Theme by NymFont. "Jane" avatar by Parajunkee.