Not a book related post....

Today, June 23rd, is a great day.

Today I renew my love for Jason Mraz- something I do at least weekly but today it's special because it's his birthday!

If you don't already, you might think about following his blog. He has a very unique view of the world. He's either much more aware of the all encompassing "it" than the majority of us or a completely bat shit crazy tree-hugging hippie (both of which are a compliment). Regardless he's a treasure with an interesting style of writing that never fails to entertain. Go ahead and lurve him.

2 thoughts?:

Natascha De Marco June 23, 2009 at 8:54 PM  

OMFG I LOVE HIS SONGS!!!!!!

Lucky is a specially favorite of mine! I was singing it when I was reading his blog, completely un aware who he was, and then he said something about Lucky... and I knew

May I love him too?

Laura @ A Jane of All Reads June 24, 2009 at 7:33 PM  

YES! All should love him!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

So they say...

About Me

My Photo
Laura @ A Jane of All Reads
I read excessively and hoard books like a greedy dragon. Theoretically, I also plan to use them to barricade myself against the forthcoming zombie apocalypse.

I accept books for review as long as they're good ones. Review Policy
View my complete profile

Appreciation

Because you took the time to visit, this is for you:

Blog contents © A Jane of All Reads 2011. Blogger Theme by NymFont. "Jane" avatar by Parajunkee.