Bookwork


I can't commit to all the different "This on This Day of the Week" and I would feel guilty saying "In My Mailbox" or "Library Loot" when all my books come from Kindle downloads, the store or Pril's house so I thought I just sum it all up in Bookwork, where I'll be takin' care of book bidness.

Saturday was Vampire Movie Night and we watched the first two episodes of True Blood and oh wow was that ever good. The birthday book fairies gave me a happy Amazon gift card so I bought:


They'll be here in 5-9 days and I can't freakin' wait.

From Pril's House I borrowed:

1.) Love the One You're With by Emily Giffin
2.) The Bachelorette Party by Karen McCullah Lutz
3.) Sleeping Arrangements by Madeleine Wickham
4.) This Charming Man by Marian Keyes
5.) Second Chance by Jane Green
6.) The Guy Not Taken by Jennifer Weiner

Those can all be added to the To-Read shelf along with Lover Revealed by J.R. Ward and The Luxe by Anna Godbersen that I just downloaded from Kindle.

Woohoo! All that combined with my last Bookwork update makes for a grand total of 18 books sitting on the shelf, staring at me accusingly.

I'm about to finish Hunted by Team Cast and I might actually have something nice to say about it tomorrow.

REMINDER:

Comes out this Tuesday, June 23rd. START SCREAMING NOW!

1 thoughts?:

Natascha De Marco June 21, 2009 at 9:14 PM  

I don't like Kindle! I prefer the books!!
But well, you got sookie stackhouse! Now that's a good series0- better than the HBO show.

BTW Contest at my site, RUN! It ends this friday!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

So they say...

About Me

My Photo
Laura @ A Jane of All Reads
I read excessively and hoard books like a greedy dragon. Theoretically, I also plan to use them to barricade myself against the forthcoming zombie apocalypse.

I accept books for review as long as they're good ones. Review Policy
View my complete profile

Appreciation

Because you took the time to visit, this is for you:

Blog contents © A Jane of All Reads 2011. Blogger Theme by NymFont. "Jane" avatar by Parajunkee.