Chosen by P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast


I apologize if there are any typos but I am typing this by repeatedly banging my forehead onto the keyboard.

wef;oij;awoeif oaei;fjoaewijfwa odijf;awoefji;

Team Cast? Guess what?

Bunny sad


Would someone please tell me what the hell that was all about? Better yet could you offer any insight as to why I read it? Or worse- why I'm going to read book four?

I've never seen so much senseless drivel on one page before. This book existed on a whole separate, new, just discovered plane of SUCK.

Please don't let your children read this and grow up to be stupid, immature ladies of negotiable affection. Promise me the next time your adolescent uses cool, like, totally, awesome, omg, poo, dang it, and ummmm all in one sentence that you WILL smack her?

I want to throw this book but it's not mine and it would be wrong to punish the innocent paper. It's not the tree's fault that it was murdered to PRODUCE CRAP.

Now a moment of silence to reflect on the downward spiral that is my current taste in fiction...

6 thoughts?:

Mari - Escape In A Book June 9, 2009 at 4:15 AM  

That sure did scare me away from reading that book! LOL

Laura @ A Jane of All Reads June 9, 2009 at 6:28 AM  

Ladybug- the series so far is bad bad bad, but it has been SO MUCH FUN. If you can ignore the dialogue and well, the writing it really is entertaining. I wanted to throw this book at the wall no less than forty times.

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea June 9, 2009 at 6:42 AM  

what a cute picture :

Mari - Escape In A Book June 9, 2009 at 7:53 AM  

I might have to check it out then ;)

Jam Lebrilla June 12, 2009 at 2:19 AM  

Wow, lol, completely agree with you there. I especially like your description...existed on a whole separate, new, just discovered plane of SUCK...

I don't know, I wondered about it myself. I knew the book sucked, and yet, I couldn't stop myself from reading until ...just book three though. I think the best way for you would be to jump on a new wagon fast.

I suggest Nalini Singh.

Laura @ A Jane of All Reads June 12, 2009 at 10:00 PM  

Jam- I hate to admit it but I am actually reading the fourth book. I'm going to see this through- no matter how painful. Thank you for the suggestion. I looked Singh up on Goodreads and will have to check her out.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

So they say...

About Me

My Photo
Laura @ A Jane of All Reads
I read excessively and hoard books like a greedy dragon. Theoretically, I also plan to use them to barricade myself against the forthcoming zombie apocalypse.

I accept books for review as long as they're good ones. Review Policy
View my complete profile

Appreciation

Because you took the time to visit, this is for you:

Blog contents © A Jane of All Reads 2011. Blogger Theme by NymFont. "Jane" avatar by Parajunkee.