But but but....

Now I don't know what to read next. Nothing can top Mortal Instruments EVER and I will DIE never again reading ANYTHING that GOOD.

This is not true, but you understand how I'm feeling. I have a good book hangover. The kind that makes you wander about aimlessly in circles going "bub bub bub" like Goldie Hawn in the movie Overboard.

Tell me what to read to fix it.

3 thoughts?:

Alaine May 27, 2009 at 6:04 AM  

You have my sympathies, I had one after reading book 9 of the Sookie Stackhouse and it left on a cliff hanger! Hope you find something great!

Mandi May 27, 2009 at 6:39 AM  

Have you read the fever series by Karen Marie Moning? Darkfever, Bloodfever, Faefever?

Or Night Huntress series by Jeaniene Frost? Halfway to the Grave, One Foot in the Grave, At Grave's End.

I always always always recommend those series.

Laura @ A Jane of All Reads May 27, 2009 at 7:05 AM  

Mandi- thanks for the suggestions! I will look into those. I think I might be in the market for something light, featuring actual humans at the moment. I know, boring, but I've read so much magic lately I think I'm starting to sparkle...

OMG I MIGHT BE A VAMPIRE!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

So they say...

About Me

My Photo
Laura @ A Jane of All Reads
I read excessively and hoard books like a greedy dragon. Theoretically, I also plan to use them to barricade myself against the forthcoming zombie apocalypse.

I accept books for review as long as they're good ones. Review Policy
View my complete profile

Appreciation

Because you took the time to visit, this is for you:

Blog contents © A Jane of All Reads 2011. Blogger Theme by NymFont. "Jane" avatar by Parajunkee.