Winner! Favorite Things Contest



The awesomeness that is random.org has chosen lucky #13 who just so happens to be....... M. Breakfield from Book Lover and Procrastinator!!!

Miz Breakfield gets to choose a book from my five favorites that were up for grabs:

Nation by Terry Pratchett
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith
Reaper Man by Terry Pratchett
Graceling by Kristin Cashore

Hmmm, I wonder what she'll pick! Congrats! Email has been sent.

2 thoughts?:

Cecelia June 2, 2010 at 8:25 PM  

Congrats, winner! Happy reading.

Morgan June 2, 2010 at 8:27 PM  

Congratulations!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

So they say...

About Me

My Photo
Laura @ A Jane of All Reads
I read excessively and hoard books like a greedy dragon. Theoretically, I also plan to use them to barricade myself against the forthcoming zombie apocalypse.

I accept books for review as long as they're good ones. Review Policy
View my complete profile

Appreciation

Because you took the time to visit, this is for you:

Blog contents © A Jane of All Reads 2011. Blogger Theme by NymFont. "Jane" avatar by Parajunkee.