Waiting on Wednesday (3)



Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine, in which we share the book that we are anxiously waiting to be released.

I can't wait for this one!


Ten Ways to Be Adored When Landing a Lord by Sarah MacLean
Published: October 26th 2010 by Avon


And I know absolutely nothing about it other than it's about Lord Nicholas St. John, Ralston's (from Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake) twin brother. I don't need to know anything more than that. I AM DYING FOR THIS BOOK. Oh please make October get here soon and oh please please Miz MacLean tell us about this story!!

10 thoughts?:

Mary June 9, 2010 at 7:02 AM  

I'll be watching for this book - I really liked her "Nine Rules". Great pick!

Jan von Harz June 9, 2010 at 8:23 AM  

Love the title. This is a new one for my wish list

brizmus June 9, 2010 at 9:11 AM  

Well, I would love to learn how to be adored. Great pick!

Mine's here.

pirate penguin June 9, 2010 at 10:23 AM  

There's a twin brother? Ooooh. o.o

Taschima Cullen June 9, 2010 at 11:50 AM  

As I read the comments, and the bit of information on the book, all I could say was...

What the hell are you girls talking bout!? xD Im lost!

Bella June 9, 2010 at 6:00 PM  

Loving this pick & ur blog! :)

Life After Jane June 9, 2010 at 9:59 PM  

Pirate- YES. TWO VERY HAWT MEN. TWO.

Taschima- Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake by Sarah MacLean. It's hawt romance but without all the silly swooning and vomit inducing dialogue. This is the next yummy book.

Bella- Thank you!

Cleverly Inked June 9, 2010 at 10:25 PM  

Off topic but love that you are using the Wonderfully terrible mad madam mim. So cute! Love that movie

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog June 9, 2010 at 10:39 PM  

I definitely want to read this one!!

Jillian June 11, 2010 at 6:52 AM  

Hi, this is Jillian from Random Ramblings. I am trying to contact all the blog's followers.. if you could please read my latest post about the blog's technical problems, I'd greatly appreciate it. You can read the post right here. Thank you so very much!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

So they say...

About Me

My Photo
Laura @ A Jane of All Reads
I read excessively and hoard books like a greedy dragon. Theoretically, I also plan to use them to barricade myself against the forthcoming zombie apocalypse.

I accept books for review as long as they're good ones. Review Policy
View my complete profile

Appreciation

Because you took the time to visit, this is for you:

Blog contents © A Jane of All Reads 2011. Blogger Theme by NymFont. "Jane" avatar by Parajunkee.