Waiting on Wednesday (3)



Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine, in which we share the book that we are anxiously waiting to be released.

I can't wait for this one!


Ten Ways to Be Adored When Landing a Lord by Sarah MacLean
Published: October 26th 2010 by Avon


And I know absolutely nothing about it other than it's about Lord Nicholas St. John, Ralston's (from Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake) twin brother. I don't need to know anything more than that. I AM DYING FOR THIS BOOK. Oh please make October get here soon and oh please please Miz MacLean tell us about this story!!

9 thoughts?:

Mary (Bookfan) June 9, 2010 at 7:02 AM  

I'll be watching for this book - I really liked her "Nine Rules". Great pick!

Jan von Harz June 9, 2010 at 8:23 AM  

Love the title. This is a new one for my wish list

brizmus June 9, 2010 at 9:11 AM  

Well, I would love to learn how to be adored. Great pick!

Mine's here.

Sandy June 9, 2010 at 10:23 AM  

There's a twin brother? Ooooh. o.o

Natascha De Marco June 9, 2010 at 11:50 AM  

As I read the comments, and the bit of information on the book, all I could say was...

What the hell are you girls talking bout!? xD Im lost!

Bella@BeguileThySorrow June 9, 2010 at 6:00 PM  

Loving this pick & ur blog! :)

Laura @ A Jane of All Reads June 9, 2010 at 9:59 PM  

Pirate- YES. TWO VERY HAWT MEN. TWO.

Taschima- Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake by Sarah MacLean. It's hawt romance but without all the silly swooning and vomit inducing dialogue. This is the next yummy book.

Bella- Thank you!

Liz @ Cleverly Inked June 9, 2010 at 10:25 PM  

Off topic but love that you are using the Wonderfully terrible mad madam mim. So cute! Love that movie

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog June 9, 2010 at 10:39 PM  

I definitely want to read this one!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

So they say...

About Me

My Photo
Laura @ A Jane of All Reads
I read excessively and hoard books like a greedy dragon. Theoretically, I also plan to use them to barricade myself against the forthcoming zombie apocalypse.

I accept books for review as long as they're good ones. Review Policy
View my complete profile

Appreciation

Because you took the time to visit, this is for you:

Blog contents © A Jane of All Reads 2011. Blogger Theme by NymFont. "Jane" avatar by Parajunkee.