Today I Turn 21......

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures


Or rather I turned 21 on this day _____ years ago.


Things are busy busy around here what with that satanic Chemistry class and turning older and getting ready for ALA and packing for a week long trip to Florida and that satanic Chemistry class (it counts twice). I only have enough time to post that sentence and a picture of Shimmy, my special dog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

So they say...

About Me

My Photo
Laura @ A Jane of All Reads
I read excessively and hoard books like a greedy dragon. Theoretically, I also plan to use them to barricade myself against the forthcoming zombie apocalypse.

I accept books for review as long as they're good ones. Review Policy
View my complete profile

Appreciation

Because you took the time to visit, this is for you:

Blog contents © A Jane of All Reads 2011. Blogger Theme by NymFont. "Jane" avatar by Parajunkee.