Follow Friday (3)


This is a fun little feature hosted by Miz Parajunkee that promotes bookbloggy togetherness. One of those is probably not a word.

This week's question IS AN EASY ONE:

Q. The magic book fairy pops out of your cereal box and says "you and your favorite character (from a book of course) can switch places!" Who are you going to switch with?


That's simple. I am now Miss Cassandra Mortmain and I live in a perfectly lovely, yet mostly crumbling, elderly castle and I am writing to you from the kitchen sink...

"That is, my feet are in it; the rest of me is on the draining-board, which I have padded with our dog's blanket and the tea-cosy. I can't say that I am really comfortable, and there is a depressing smell of carbolic soap, but this is the only part of the kitchen where there is any daylight left. And I have found that sitting in a place where you have never sat before can be inspiring- I wrote my very pest poem while sitting on the hen-house. Though even that isn't a very good poem. I have decided my poetry is so bad that I mustn't write any more of it." - I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith

Stalk me:
twitter/lifeafterjane
facebook/lifeafterjane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

So they say...

About Me

My Photo
Laura @ A Jane of All Reads
I read excessively and hoard books like a greedy dragon. Theoretically, I also plan to use them to barricade myself against the forthcoming zombie apocalypse.

I accept books for review as long as they're good ones. Review Policy
View my complete profile

Appreciation

Because you took the time to visit, this is for you:

Blog contents © A Jane of All Reads 2011. Blogger Theme by NymFont. "Jane" avatar by Parajunkee.