Here are the lovelies that I'm looking forward to this month!
Tuesday June 7, 2011
- Nyx in the House of Night: Mythology, Folklore and Religion in the P.C. and Kristin Cast Vampyre Series (House of Night) by P.C. Cast- Goodreads
- Is this totally pointless? Yes. But I wantz it anyway.
- Forgotten by Cat Patrick- Goodreads
- She can only remember the future? Oh yeah. I'm in.
- Hereafter by Tara Hudson- Goodreads
- This is Miz Hudson's first novel. Ghosts! Visit her website and show some love- Tara Hudson
- Displacement Thalia Chaltas- Goodreads
- If you've read Because I Am Furniture then you already know how powerful her writing is. I'm really looking forward to this one, regardless of the fact that I know it will be an emotional roller coaster.
Tuesday June 14, 2011
- Hourglass by Myra MacEntire- Goodreads
- The Bad Queen: Rules and Instructions for Marie-Antoinette by Carolyn Meyer- Goodreads
- Not a new release, just the PB and a reminder to myself that I really want to read this book. I find this time in history immensely fascinating. So much scandal. Lurve.
- The Lost Crown by Sarah Miller- Goodreads
- A novel about Anastasia and the Romanov family.
- Ordinary Beauty by Laura Weiss- Goodreads
- From the author of Such a Pretty Girl. Absolutely amazing writer.
Tuesday June 21, 2011
- Smokin Seventeen by Janet Evanovich - Goodreads
- Miz Janet releases every Stephanie Plum book right around my birthday, every single year. Sometimes it even comes out on my birthday. This is one of those times. She wrote this book for ME ALONE. I'm actually really excited because something different is suppose to happen...a third man is going to show up in Stephanie's life. Time for Morelli or Ranger (TEAM MORELLI) to either shit or get off the pot, so to speak.
- The American Heiress by Daisy Goodwin- Goodreads
- I read a review somewhere that said this is a great book to read if you are suffering from Downton Abbey withdrawal, which I am.
Tuesday June 28, 2011