ALA Conference and Exhibit 2011 in NOLA



So yesterday, quite out of the blue, I found out that the American Library Association's annual conference is going to be this month in New Orleans. Well I'm about an hour and thirty minutes from there so I'm going to go!

The closest thing I've come to an exhibit is the ones I was forced to go to in nursing school where they passed out all the pens. I never wanted for a writing utensil after that convention.

I'm more than a little bit excited at the prospect of getting another pen and breathing all that book air.

I love pens.

Anyone else planning to go?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

So they say...

About Me

My Photo
Laura @ A Jane of All Reads
I read excessively and hoard books like a greedy dragon. Theoretically, I also plan to use them to barricade myself against the forthcoming zombie apocalypse.

I accept books for review as long as they're good ones. Review Policy
View my complete profile

Appreciation

Because you took the time to visit, this is for you:

Blog contents © A Jane of All Reads 2011. Blogger Theme by NymFont. "Jane" avatar by Parajunkee.