I'm suppose to post something today

I'm suppose to post something everday or I'll have to answer to Jillian, but even with the stack of books sitting beside me screaming "TALK ABOUT ME!" I really don't have anything to say.

We could talk about the book I started reading today. It's called Chemistry: The Central Science and it's about boredom and contains math. Now I do not speak math, and I say this with pride because really, who the hell cares what x equals? I'm also taking statistics, which is also about...math. That's two of the most boring books on the face of the earth right there. I'm submitting myself to this ridiculous torture because some part of me feels I need to further my nursing degree.

So I read about thirty pages of this equals this over this cubed divided by horse shit and now I've called it a night.

But I still have to post something. So I wrote you some academic hiaku:

i hate chemistry
it doth sucketh major balls
but i don't burn books

the only good thing
about this chemistry class
is blowing shit up

i do not speak math
because i possess a soul
math makes bunnies cry

if i leave my books
on the dining room table
ra might puke on them

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

So they say...

About Me

My Photo
Laura @ A Jane of All Reads
I read excessively and hoard books like a greedy dragon. Theoretically, I also plan to use them to barricade myself against the forthcoming zombie apocalypse.

I accept books for review as long as they're good ones. Review Policy
View my complete profile

Appreciation

Because you took the time to visit, this is for you:

Blog contents © A Jane of All Reads 2011. Blogger Theme by NymFont. "Jane" avatar by Parajunkee.