Smart Chicks Kick It Tour @ Lemuria Books, Jackson MS



I'm ridiculously fangirl excited about the upcoming Smart Chicks Kick It Tour, featuring a slew of fabulous authors! This tour, which features several of my favorite YA authors, and a few that I'm sure will no doubt become favorites, will be stopping in

Jackson, MS
September 16, 2010
Hosted by: Lemuria Books


The fabulous authors stopping by Lemuria will be:

Kelley Armstrong
Melissa Marr
Alyson Noel
Holly Black
Cassandra Clare
Jessica Verday
Sarah Rees Brennan


So you'll understand if I'm having to backspace a lot to fix typos because THIS WILL BE AN AMAZING AUTHOR TOUR.

For more locations and dates, check out the Smart Chick's Website.

I discovered Lemuria a couple of months back, through Indiebound and loved it! It's an unbelievably beautiful store filled with books (floor to ceiling) and friendly staff. See you soon Lemuria!

3 thoughts?:

Audra August 30, 2010 at 9:47 AM  

Ohmygod, ENVY! I'm checking now to see if they're going to hit Boston!

Jillian August 30, 2010 at 7:41 PM  

Nice! Take lots of pictures when you go there! It's fun documenting fun, bookish days! :) They're also stopping by somewhere very close to San Francisco, so I can not wait!

Unknown September 17, 2010 at 8:47 AM  

Glad I got to meet ya Yesterday ;)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

So they say...

About Me

My Photo
Laura @ A Jane of All Reads
I read excessively and hoard books like a greedy dragon. Theoretically, I also plan to use them to barricade myself against the forthcoming zombie apocalypse.

I accept books for review as long as they're good ones. Review Policy
View my complete profile

Appreciation

Because you took the time to visit, this is for you:

Blog contents © A Jane of All Reads 2011. Blogger Theme by NymFont. "Jane" avatar by Parajunkee.