Facelift!!

Thanks to Teresa @ Splendid Sparrow I have this marvelous new layout!

Teresa doesn't know it but she's the Mike Holmes of web design and she really came through when I needed her. I purchased one of her lovely premade web layouts and in less than a week I had my new lovely. She was friendly, courteous, very fast and made everything seamless and easy. As I edit and add to my new layout I keep finding hidden surprises (such as widget titles just create themselves, all pretty and effortlessly) and I don't need to speak html to use it.

The entire transaction was exemplary and well, I needed that. If you are in the market for a new layout and can't spend a fortune for one, visit Splendid Sparrow and shop her premades department. She even has a special going on right now! Her designs are soft, simple and lovely. She will even give you a free quote if you want a custom design.

Thank you Teresa!

6 thoughts?:

Sandy August 28, 2010 at 3:30 PM  

Teresa did a beautiful job! The layout is so serene :D

Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) August 28, 2010 at 4:50 PM  

Very pretty - I likey!

BookQuoter August 28, 2010 at 7:48 PM  

I'm so happy you got the layout you wanted. It looks great!!

Holly August 28, 2010 at 11:16 PM  

It's gorgeous! You have excellent taste.

Splendibird August 29, 2010 at 3:29 AM  

It's really, really pretty. It's so lovely and simple - just great!

Melissa August 29, 2010 at 2:18 PM  

It's gorgeous. I'm sorry you had to go through all that crap, but it turned out amazing in the end.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

So they say...

About Me

My Photo
Laura @ A Jane of All Reads
I read excessively and hoard books like a greedy dragon. Theoretically, I also plan to use them to barricade myself against the forthcoming zombie apocalypse.

I accept books for review as long as they're good ones. Review Policy
View my complete profile

Appreciation

Because you took the time to visit, this is for you:

Blog contents © A Jane of All Reads 2011. Blogger Theme by NymFont. "Jane" avatar by Parajunkee.