It's 3:00 in the morning....and at 3 in the morning we tell the truth

After 2 hours and 15 minutes of watching a dangerously hot Jacob parade around half naked, inspiring some lusty thoughts that you know your old ass shouldn't be havin' for a minor.....did we really care when a stick thin Edward flashed his puny air-brushed abs? Or did you really just want to feed him a sandwich and go back to looking at Jacob?

7 thoughts?:

Mandi November 20, 2009 at 6:09 AM  

oh really? :)

I get my hot ab fill tomorrow night:)

Kaylyn November 20, 2009 at 8:45 AM  

Well someone's an obvious Team Jacob :P

Natascha De Marco November 20, 2009 at 9:35 AM  

I am with ya. Damn I was watching that hot piece of wolf parade half naked on the screen... with my boyfriend by my side. It was like, Taschima control yourself!

And yeah, after Jacob I just wanted to give Edward a nice tan and feed him like if he were a homeless guy on the street.

(BTW I am Team Edward... But for this Jacob I may change my mind... He has to cut his hair though, I don't like the long hair on him)

Sandy November 20, 2009 at 5:11 PM  

LOL. I have yet to see these impressive set of abs but I know I'll enjoy it once I do. I'm team Jacob all the way! <3

Laura @ A Jane of All Reads November 24, 2009 at 8:32 AM  

Even knowing how the story ends, I think I'm now Team Jacob. Edward is a wuss. I demand a rewrite.

Brianne November 28, 2009 at 2:37 AM  

LOL. Jacob. Is. Hott. Although I don't much care for so much muscle, he pulls it off in my book. ;)

Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) November 29, 2009 at 3:37 PM  

LOL - I went to the midnight show too. Jacob was just....wow. I'm totally book Team Edward and movie Team Jacob.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

So they say...

About Me

My Photo
Laura @ A Jane of All Reads
I read excessively and hoard books like a greedy dragon. Theoretically, I also plan to use them to barricade myself against the forthcoming zombie apocalypse.

I accept books for review as long as they're good ones. Review Policy
View my complete profile

Appreciation

Because you took the time to visit, this is for you:

Blog contents © A Jane of All Reads 2011. Blogger Theme by NymFont. "Jane" avatar by Parajunkee.