In My Mailbox (2)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren in which we share the books we received for the week.

Oh my it was such a busy week. I didn't even get a chance to enter a bookstore! Shocking, isn't it? But I did get one very special goodie:

Silver Borne by Patricia Briggs
From Goodreads: Being a mechanic is hard work. Mercy Thompson, for instance, just spent the last couple of months trying to evade the murderous queen of the local vampire seethe, and now the leader of the werewolf pack - who's maybe-more-than-just-a-friend - has asked for her help. A book of fae secrets has come to light and they're all about to find out how implacable - and dangerous - the fae can be. OK, so maybe her troubles have nothing to do with the job. But she sure could use a holiday ...

Just the one this week- but you don't get ANY BETTER THAN MERCY!

5 thoughts?:

Natascha De Marco April 4, 2010 at 11:46 AM  

I have the first one and I haven't even read it...

Laura @ A Jane of All Reads April 4, 2010 at 3:40 PM  

You should. Mercy is a great character and Briggs is an amazing writer. I always feel like I'm on the adventure too.

ck.twilighter (Chasity) April 4, 2010 at 4:40 PM  

Oh!! and that one book is wicked awesome!! I just finished SB!! and I loved it!!



Enjoy your book and check out my mailbox if you have time!!
Chasity @
Lovin' & Livin' Life in the 808

Christina T April 4, 2010 at 8:58 PM  

I haven't read this series but they look really good. Kind of reminds me of Sookie Stackhouse a little bit. I hope you enjoy it.

Here is my mailbox.

Sandy April 5, 2010 at 9:21 AM  

I walked into the sci-fi/fantasy section and this one stared at me. o.o It looks really good...

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

So they say...

About Me

My Photo
Laura @ A Jane of All Reads
I read excessively and hoard books like a greedy dragon. Theoretically, I also plan to use them to barricade myself against the forthcoming zombie apocalypse.

I accept books for review as long as they're good ones. Review Policy
View my complete profile

Appreciation

Because you took the time to visit, this is for you:

Blog contents © A Jane of All Reads 2011. Blogger Theme by NymFont. "Jane" avatar by Parajunkee.