The YA Bloggers Debut Book Battle



I so heart this idea. Click the pic above to visit The Shady Glade for full info, updates and to see a list of the books nominated.

There is even a Goodreads Group you can join for updates.

I adore any event that involves the use of goodreads. I could not function as well without it.

I know who I'm cheering for! Do you?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

So they say...

About Me

My Photo
Laura @ A Jane of All Reads
I read excessively and hoard books like a greedy dragon. Theoretically, I also plan to use them to barricade myself against the forthcoming zombie apocalypse.

I accept books for review as long as they're good ones. Review Policy
View my complete profile

Appreciation

Because you took the time to visit, this is for you:

Blog contents © A Jane of All Reads 2011. Blogger Theme by NymFont. "Jane" avatar by Parajunkee.