I forgot my own blog birthday.



Happy Blog Birthday to meeeeeeee- yesterday!
Happy Blog Birthday to meeeeeeee- yesterday!
Happy Blog Birthday to meeeeeeeee eeeeee eeeeee eeeee- yesterday!
HAPPY BLOG BIRTHDAAAAAAAAAAAAY TOOOOOOO MEEEEEE- yesterday!

I have a beautiful type-singing voice.

A year ago yesterday, I made my first post, and my first book thoughts on Breaking Dawn, the second worst book I've ever read, declared my hatred for S. Meyer and joined a wonderful community of bloggers that I never really even knew existed.

So in a way, thank you Meyer for writing something I hated SO MUCH it moved me to become a book blogger.

Thank you to all my wonderful followers for the comments, the emails, the book chats and for your own blogs which make my morning coffee time extra special.

8 thoughts?:

Unknown April 6, 2010 at 7:46 AM  

Wow, then happy blog birthday to you yesterday! :-D lol! And here's to many more entertaining posts! :-)

BurtonReview April 6, 2010 at 8:05 AM  

That is so funny how you started your blog! =)
I intend to never read Stephanie Meyer. Ever.
Happy Birthday!!!!

Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) April 6, 2010 at 8:14 AM  

Happy belated Blog Birthday!

Anonymous April 6, 2010 at 9:09 AM  

Bahaha, I know EXACTLY how you feel on Breaking Dawn. I'm often grateful that I wasn't blogging when I read that book because my review would have been dreadfully long.

Happy one year! All the best for the next one! ;D

Mari - Escape In A Book April 6, 2010 at 10:24 AM  

Happy belated Blog Birthday to you! I can imagining hearing your beautiful singing voice all the way to Norway ;) Thank you for your great posts and excellent reviews in the past year. I love reading your reviews, you sure know how to write with humor and that's one of the things I love about you(I mean your reviews LOL).

Btw I disliked Breaking Dawn as well.

Lenore Appelhans April 6, 2010 at 10:45 AM  

I never celebrate my blog birthdays - but I'm glad to still be around!

bookaholic April 6, 2010 at 12:14 PM  

Happy Blog Birthday to you :)

Donna (Bites) April 6, 2010 at 6:27 PM  

Happy Blog Birthday!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

So they say...

About Me

My Photo
Laura @ A Jane of All Reads
I read excessively and hoard books like a greedy dragon. Theoretically, I also plan to use them to barricade myself against the forthcoming zombie apocalypse.

I accept books for review as long as they're good ones. Review Policy
View my complete profile

Appreciation

Because you took the time to visit, this is for you:

Blog contents © A Jane of All Reads 2011. Blogger Theme by NymFont. "Jane" avatar by Parajunkee.