Ilsa J. Bick Author of Ashes @ Lemuria September 8!


Ashes
by Ilsa J. Bick

From Goodreads:

It could happen tomorrow...

A cataclysmic event. An army of "The Changed."
Can one teen really survive on her own?

An electromagnetic pulse sweeps through the sky, destroying every electronic device and killing billions. For those spared, it's a question of who can be trusted and who is no longer human...

Desperate to find out what happened and to avoid the Changed, Alex meets up with Tom---a young army veteran---and Ellie, a young girl whose grandfather was killed by the electromagnetic pulse.

This improvised family will have to use every ounce of courage they have just to survive.


Lemuria Books in Jackson, MS, a place steeped in awesome, will be one of Miz Bick's stops on her Ashes tour! At 4pm on Thursday, September 8th I will be there trying desperately to contain my inner fangirl and NOT scream "I LOVE YOUR BOOK!" and faint. Hopefully I'll also be able to pick up a copy of her book Draw the Dark because Donna @ Bites says I must.

You simply MUST add Ashes to your TBR, camp outside of the nearest bookstore and pounce the moment it opens on September 6th.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

So they say...

About Me

My Photo
Laura @ A Jane of All Reads
I read excessively and hoard books like a greedy dragon. Theoretically, I also plan to use them to barricade myself against the forthcoming zombie apocalypse.

I accept books for review as long as they're good ones. Review Policy
View my complete profile

Appreciation

Because you took the time to visit, this is for you:

Blog contents © A Jane of All Reads 2011. Blogger Theme by NymFont. "Jane" avatar by Parajunkee.