Waiting on Wednesday (14) Eleven Scandals to Start to Win a Duke's Heart by Sarah MacLean



Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine, in which we share the book that we are anxiously waiting to be released.


Eleven Scandals to Start to Win a Duke's Heart by Sarah MacLean

Publisher: Avon
Date: April 26, 2011

From Goodreads:

She lives for passion

Bold, impulsive, and a magnet for trouble, Juliana Fiori is no simpering English miss. She refuses to play by society's rules: she speaks her mind, cares nothing for the approval of the ton, and can throw a punch with remarkable accuracy. Her scandalous nature makes her a favorite subject of London's most practiced gossips...and precisely the kind of woman the Duke of Leighton wants far far away from him.

He swears by reputation.

Scandal is the last thing Simon Pearson has room for in his well-ordered world. The Duke of Disdain is too focused on keeping his title untainted and his secrets unknown. But when he discovers Juliana hiding in his carriage late one evening--risking everything he holds dear--he swears to teach the reckless beauty a lesson in propriety.

She has other plans, however; she wants two weeks to prove that even an unflappable duke is not above passion.

It's no secret that I am an insane fangirl when it comes to Sarah MacLean. Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake has become one of my all time favorite books and the book I recommend most to people when they say they want something fun to read. I adored Nine Rules to Break's sequel and I'm on the edge of my seat, just waiting for Eleven Scandals to get to the book store. You must must must read her books!

Miz MacLean's Blog

My Book Thoughts (love for) on Miz MacLean's books:
Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake
Ten Ways to Be Adored When Landing a Lord
The Season This is a YA novel!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

So they say...

About Me

My Photo
Laura @ A Jane of All Reads
I read excessively and hoard books like a greedy dragon. Theoretically, I also plan to use them to barricade myself against the forthcoming zombie apocalypse.

I accept books for review as long as they're good ones. Review Policy
View my complete profile

Appreciation

Because you took the time to visit, this is for you:

Blog contents © A Jane of All Reads 2011. Blogger Theme by NymFont. "Jane" avatar by Parajunkee.