Follow Friday! (1)



To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:

Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list
Follow our Featured Bloggers -http://theauthoress-amelia.blogspot.com/
Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers.


Parajunkee has all the great ideas. Hello to any new followers that happen upon my blog! Thanks for stopping by!

Click the pic to join in! And if you haven't met Amelia @ The Authoress, this weeks featured blogger, you simply must- her comments are so much fun!

7 thoughts?:

Tasha July 30, 2010 at 8:49 AM  

Hi! I'm stopping by from the follow... I like your blog design.

~Tasha
http://confessionsofabookaholic1.blogspot.com/

Jenny July 30, 2010 at 10:16 AM  

Just popping in via the hop to say hi! I see you are waiting for Paranormalcy too, I'm really looking forward to that one. I'm a new follower and I'm glad to have found your blog!

Anonymous July 30, 2010 at 1:14 PM  

Hi, just blog hopping by! Happy Friday!

Amelia July 30, 2010 at 3:03 PM  

Oh my gosh. You are too much. XD My comments are psychotic and nothing less. Certainly not as something as POSITIVE as "fun". XD "Fun" implies normalcy and I shudder at the concept of normal.

Alright, I'll shut up. I'm just stopping by to say HAI because you seem to be the only one who appreciates my comments. And a Follow Friday post is perfect to be completely random! :D And we all knooooow how much I can appreciate a good bout of randomness.

Ever listened to "Every Breath" by Boyce Avenue? If you like alternative rock/soft rock, that song is SO good. And the guy's voice is actually GOOD! I hate seeing people with really good voices waste it on rock music. Not that rock music is a waste of time or anything. Just a shame that some people have really good voices and it doesn't come out in rock music, you know?

Anyways. Alright, so I've filled my random quota. XD

HAPPY READING! :D

-Amelia

Laura @ A Jane of All Reads July 31, 2010 at 6:46 AM  

Thank you all so much for stopping by!

BookQuoter July 31, 2010 at 8:33 AM  

Bounced here from Random Ramblings. I was impressed to see that I Capture the Castle is your favorite book. It is so good, and so surprising that not a lot of people have read it. Didn't you just wish it was Cassandra and Stephen?

Liz @ Cleverly Inked August 11, 2010 at 6:56 PM  

Not part of FF but HEY:)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

So they say...

About Me

My Photo
Laura @ A Jane of All Reads
I read excessively and hoard books like a greedy dragon. Theoretically, I also plan to use them to barricade myself against the forthcoming zombie apocalypse.

I accept books for review as long as they're good ones. Review Policy
View my complete profile

Appreciation

Because you took the time to visit, this is for you:

Blog contents © A Jane of All Reads 2011. Blogger Theme by NymFont. "Jane" avatar by Parajunkee.