Yessssssss



It's ok to go ahead and FREAK OUT now.

5 thoughts?:

Morgan February 11, 2010 at 9:20 PM  

I love it! The blue color is gorgous. But it makes me so sad to see on the top printed: The Final Book of The Hunger Games. I will be so sad when this series is over!

Sandy February 11, 2010 at 10:52 PM  

I LOVE YOU RIGHT NOW. :D!

I also love your new layout-your headers are always so gorgeous! ;)

BUT AHHHH THE LAST BOOK....! *is freaking out!*

Liz @ Cleverly Inked February 16, 2010 at 1:00 PM  

I like it

Laura @ A Jane of All Reads February 18, 2010 at 9:48 AM  

I like that the cover is soothing and peaceful. The bird is soaring, not falling. Gives me hope that all will end well.

Maria February 21, 2010 at 2:45 PM  

I can't wait to read this! I wonder who Katniss will choose, Peeta or Gale :D

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

So they say...

About Me

My Photo
Laura @ A Jane of All Reads
I read excessively and hoard books like a greedy dragon. Theoretically, I also plan to use them to barricade myself against the forthcoming zombie apocalypse.

I accept books for review as long as they're good ones. Review Policy
View my complete profile

Appreciation

Because you took the time to visit, this is for you:

Blog contents © A Jane of All Reads 2011. Blogger Theme by NymFont. "Jane" avatar by Parajunkee.