Muh books....

Decorating and furnishing this house hasn't really been tons of fun. It's been more headache than anything. The one thing I have rather enjoyed is finding homes for all my lovelies and turning one of my bedrooms into my office. Take a look:



5 thoughts?:

Kris February 21, 2010 at 1:00 PM  

That looks great!

Mari - Escape In A Book February 22, 2010 at 7:54 AM  

It looks great! I need to go tidy in my bookshelf now..

BurtonReview February 22, 2010 at 8:11 AM  

Absolute Awesomeness.
=)
Pull up a chair and stare.
And I also love your header, I do believe that is the best one I've seen around in the past year.

Liz @ Cleverly Inked February 23, 2010 at 11:00 AM  

How did you organize them?

Laura @ A Jane of All Reads February 23, 2010 at 7:22 PM  

Thank you!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

So they say...

About Me

My Photo
Laura @ A Jane of All Reads
I read excessively and hoard books like a greedy dragon. Theoretically, I also plan to use them to barricade myself against the forthcoming zombie apocalypse.

I accept books for review as long as they're good ones. Review Policy
View my complete profile

Appreciation

Because you took the time to visit, this is for you:

Blog contents © A Jane of All Reads 2011. Blogger Theme by NymFont. "Jane" avatar by Parajunkee.