Lover Avenged by J.R.Ward


Hell. Yeah.

Ward is forgiven. Maybe she was smoking the same thing Phury was in the last book and is now clean because this was AMAZING.

Rehvenge is everything your mother told you to stay away from. He's a drug lord, a pimp, a murderer, a whore and a symphath- a race of outcasts, known as the sin-eaters who feed off of and thrive from our twisted darker emotions. He's EXACTLY the kind of bad boy you'd go for anyway. And if that weren't enough, his new lady is a nurse. Winning all kinds of points with me.

I hereby declare myself Team Rehvenge (oh the hawtness) and nominate Xhex as the coolest person in existence. Please Goddess Ward let the next book be John and Xhex's story! Better yet write a new set of books and let them be about Xhex and the hellacious amounts of ass she kicks.

The only thing I would have liked more of was history on the symphaths but maybe we'll get that in the next book. And do I maybe see an induction into the Brotherhood in Rehv's future? That would be unique, considering what he is and open up the possibility of a variety of new Brothers, not just high-born noble types.

3 thoughts?:

Natascha De Marco July 21, 2009 at 8:04 PM  

Next book IS John and Xhex's story! ;)

Told you this one was tons better!

The scene where Xhex kills that guy? One of my FAVS!

Sandy July 25, 2009 at 2:52 PM  

You and Taschima keep talking about this series so much that I think I'm going to read it now! x] And mucho thanks for your comment. I still laugh when I think about your "ass twitching" comment. XD

Eli July 26, 2009 at 6:42 PM  

Oo I keep hearing good things about this series. Maybe I should read this? x)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

So they say...

About Me

My Photo
Laura @ A Jane of All Reads
I read excessively and hoard books like a greedy dragon. Theoretically, I also plan to use them to barricade myself against the forthcoming zombie apocalypse.

I accept books for review as long as they're good ones. Review Policy
View my complete profile

Appreciation

Because you took the time to visit, this is for you:

Blog contents © A Jane of All Reads 2011. Blogger Theme by NymFont. "Jane" avatar by Parajunkee.