Bookwork 7/5-7/11


I'm pitiful. I have no book self-control. I have once again, fed my TBR. Here's a list of the latest offenses.

1. If I Stay by Gayle Forman
2. A Series of Unfortunate Events books 2 and 4. Random finds at the crazy book store. Still need #3.
3. The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
4. Lover Enshrined by J.R.Ward (thanks to Jenny)

I was going to download Lover Enshrined by J.R. Ward onto my kindle but it isn't available. You have NO IDEA HOW MUCH THIS MAKES MY ASS TWITCH. But it was apparently at one time because a friend has it on hers. I'm also surprised that I'm reading so much YA and aside from the Ward, almost no "adult" fiction. I blame adult fiction writers. Write something interesting please.

As soon as I can finish the brotherhood books I'm going to start the Sookie Stackhouse books. Last night for Vampire Movie Night, we watched five episodes of True Blood and I'm about to die.

And then I made you a button:

5 thoughts?:

Natascha De Marco July 5, 2009 at 10:52 PM  

Jajaja That button is awesome hahahaha

Moony July 5, 2009 at 11:25 PM  

We're just bookaholics, it's okay. Better for our health than other vices! ^_~

That button is made of win!

Sandy July 6, 2009 at 7:39 PM  

"You have NO IDEA HOW MUCH THIS MAKES MY ASS TWITCH"

You have no idea how much that made me laugh! XD It was perfect. And that button's just awesome. The first sookie book is good! I was surprised by it. :)

Ana S. July 7, 2009 at 6:27 PM  

I've heard great things about that Rick Riordan series. Anyway, I'm hopeless too, so I fully sympathize :P

Mari - Escape In A Book July 9, 2009 at 4:11 AM  

Nice button :D

I have so done the same thing to my TBR pile, I said I weren't going to buy any more books for a long time and then I went and bought a whole mountain of books..

I'm on book five in A Series of Unfortunate Events atm :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

So they say...

About Me

My Photo
Laura @ A Jane of All Reads
I read excessively and hoard books like a greedy dragon. Theoretically, I also plan to use them to barricade myself against the forthcoming zombie apocalypse.

I accept books for review as long as they're good ones. Review Policy
View my complete profile

Appreciation

Because you took the time to visit, this is for you:

Blog contents © A Jane of All Reads 2011. Blogger Theme by NymFont. "Jane" avatar by Parajunkee.