Here are the lovelies that I'm looking forward to this month!
Tuesday May 3, 2011
- Divergent By Veronica Roth - Goodreads
- Read a FABULOUS review @ The Mountains of Instead
- One Magic Moment by Lynn Kurland- Goodreads
- I have been reading these silly little romances novels for years and I love them! Knights and ladies and ghosts and daring rescues and smooching!
- Moonglass by Jessi Kirby- Goodreads
- This is Miz Kirby's first novel. Gorgeous cover! Visit her website and show some love- Jessi Kirby
- The Magnolia League by Katie Crouch- Goodreads
- Southern girls and magic. That's enough for me
Tuesday May 10, 2011
- Die for Me by Amy Plum - Goodreads
- How very creepy this sounds!
- Siren by Tricia Rayburn- Goodreads
- Now I know this is not a new release. But on the 10th it comes out in paperback, I haven't read it and LOOK AT THAT COVER. Here's a review at I Swim for Oceans my newest book blog haunt.
Tuesday May 17, 2011
- Graveminder by Melissa Marr - Goodreads
- This is Miz Marr's adult debut. We all want this.
Tuesday May 24, 2011
- Beauty Queens by Libba Bray - Goodreads
- I haven't read anything by this author, but I've heard good things. This book sounds like a hilarously fun read.
Tuesday May 31, 2011