In the Merry Merry Month of May

Here are the lovelies that I'm looking forward to this month!

Tuesday May 3, 2011


  • Divergent By Veronica Roth - Goodreads
  • Read a FABULOUS review @ The Mountains of Instead
  • One Magic Moment by Lynn Kurland- Goodreads
  • I have been reading these silly little romances novels for years and I love them! Knights and ladies and ghosts and daring rescues and smooching!
  • Moonglass by Jessi Kirby- Goodreads
  • This is Miz Kirby's first novel. Gorgeous cover! Visit her website and show some love- Jessi Kirby
  • The Magnolia League by Katie Crouch- Goodreads
  • Southern girls and magic. That's enough for me

Tuesday May 10, 2011


  • Die for Me by Amy Plum - Goodreads
  • How very creepy this sounds!
  • Siren by Tricia Rayburn- Goodreads
  • Now I know this is not a new release. But on the 10th it comes out in paperback, I haven't read it and LOOK AT THAT COVER. Here's a review at I Swim for Oceans my newest book blog haunt.

Tuesday May 17, 2011


  • Graveminder by Melissa Marr - Goodreads
  • This is Miz Marr's adult debut. We all want this.

Tuesday May 24, 2011


  • Beauty Queens by Libba Bray - Goodreads
  • I haven't read anything by this author, but I've heard good things. This book sounds like a hilarously fun read.

Tuesday May 31, 2011


  • Just Like Heaven by Julia Quinn - Goodreads
  • Oh....a romance novel....sigh.... and Sarah MacLean has marked it as to-read so....I just have to. Brainwashed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

So they say...

About Me

My Photo
Laura @ A Jane of All Reads
I read excessively and hoard books like a greedy dragon. Theoretically, I also plan to use them to barricade myself against the forthcoming zombie apocalypse.

I accept books for review as long as they're good ones. Review Policy
View my complete profile

Appreciation

Because you took the time to visit, this is for you:

Blog contents © A Jane of All Reads 2011. Blogger Theme by NymFont. "Jane" avatar by Parajunkee.