I have way too much free time on my hands

So I've been thinking about a blog redesign. I'm not just talking template, but name, feel, theme, niche, everything. While I love my darling Jane, my blog has absolutely nothing to do with Jane Austen (although EVERYTHING HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH JANE AUSTEN) and I've been contemplating moving towards something a bit edgier. What are your thoughts on drastic blog makeovers? Have you done this? How did it affect your readers and your blogging in general?

I have to keep reminding myself of my extreme Gemini nature and the fact that I might just forget all of this if I get distracted by something shiny, but it is something I sort of want to do.

Thoughts?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

So they say...

About Me

My Photo
Laura @ A Jane of All Reads
I read excessively and hoard books like a greedy dragon. Theoretically, I also plan to use them to barricade myself against the forthcoming zombie apocalypse.

I accept books for review as long as they're good ones. Review Policy
View my complete profile

Appreciation

Because you took the time to visit, this is for you:

Blog contents © A Jane of All Reads 2011. Blogger Theme by NymFont. "Jane" avatar by Parajunkee.