Happy Book Birthday to The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff



Today is the official release day for The Replacement! If you haven't heard about this book, well then you most likely live under a rock and you'll be pleasantly surprised to find this story oddly familiar since it deals with dark, scary things that live underground.

It's a marvelously written little dark tale with a very unique hero.

Plus 100 points for it's astonding cover that perfectly fits the story.

For more, read my book thoughts on The Replacement, visit it on Goodreads and purchase it from your local Indie bookstore.

Then send Miz Yovanoff a congrats on Twitter @BrennaYovanoff.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

So they say...

About Me

My Photo
Laura @ A Jane of All Reads
I read excessively and hoard books like a greedy dragon. Theoretically, I also plan to use them to barricade myself against the forthcoming zombie apocalypse.

I accept books for review as long as they're good ones. Review Policy
View my complete profile

Appreciation

Because you took the time to visit, this is for you:

Blog contents © A Jane of All Reads 2011. Blogger Theme by NymFont. "Jane" avatar by Parajunkee.