Bookwork 08/12-08/15


Once again I am apologizing for being a bad book blogger. Starting to feel like a broken record and once again I blame work. Although my reading has certainly slowed down my TBR has continued to grow.

1. The Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan
2. My copy of Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater arrived in the mail and it made me giddy.

I keep hitting refresh on the Kindle addition page on Amazon for Meridian by Amber Kizer but it's STILL NOT THERE. I remain hopeful and will just continue clicking.

I'm currently on my second Sookie Stackhouse book and the VIVs meet this Friday to watch the last two episodes. My vampire addiction is out of control at this point. Is there a support group for that?

26 Entries for my Eyes Like Stars Giveaway! If I had known how much fun contest were I'd have held one weeks ago. In fact, I lurve it so much I've got another one about to show up. It's a really SILLY one, so stay tuned.

1 thoughts?:

Park Avenue Princess August 30, 2009 at 9:47 AM  

I'm SO glad I just found your blog!! I don't know how I missed it! LOVE it! Feel free to stop by mine anytime! (I think I have over 20 giveaways going on right now...including a bookshelf!)

No need to apologize, it's tough to work and blog all the time! Keep up the great work!

xoxo Amy (Park-Avenue Princess)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

So they say...

About Me

My Photo
Laura @ A Jane of All Reads
I read excessively and hoard books like a greedy dragon. Theoretically, I also plan to use them to barricade myself against the forthcoming zombie apocalypse.

I accept books for review as long as they're good ones. Review Policy
View my complete profile

Appreciation

Because you took the time to visit, this is for you:

Blog contents © A Jane of All Reads 2011. Blogger Theme by NymFont. "Jane" avatar by Parajunkee.