Book Thoughts 2010

84, Charing Cross Road
Anna and the French Kiss
Because I Am Furniture
Briar Rose
A Certain Slant of Light
A Christmas Carol
Dead Beautiful
The Dead-Tossed Waves
Devil in Winter
Dracula in Love
Fire
Firespell
The Forest of Hands and Teeth
Ghostgirl
Grace
Graceling
Green Angel
Halfway to the Grave
The Help
Hex Hall
How I Live Now
It Happened One Autumn
Jane
Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell
Keturah and Lord Death
The Knife of Never Letting Go
The Line
Mistress of the Revolution
Mockingjay
Nightlight
Nightshade
Nine Rules to Break...
Nomansland
Paranormalcy
The Pleasure Palace
Plum Lucky
Princess of the Midnight Ball
Radiance
The Replacement
Restoring Harmony
Scandal in Spring
The Season
Secrets of a Summer Night
Sh*t My Dad Says
The Siren
Sizzling Sixteen
Speak
Such a Pretty Girl
Ten Ways to Be Adored...
Wintergirls

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

So they say...

About Me

My Photo
Laura @ A Jane of All Reads
I read excessively and hoard books like a greedy dragon. Theoretically, I also plan to use them to barricade myself against the forthcoming zombie apocalypse.

I accept books for review as long as they're good ones. Review Policy
View my complete profile

Appreciation

Because you took the time to visit, this is for you:

Blog contents © A Jane of All Reads 2011. Blogger Theme by NymFont. "Jane" avatar by Parajunkee.