Appreciation


Have you ever visited Kate at The Neverending Shelf? She has an absolutely brilliant book blog and as a special added bonus she also gives excellent blog design tips. Pretty much everything you've ever wanted to do to your blog, she tells you how in her easy, straight forward how-tos.

Sandy at Pirate Penguin Reads referred me to The Neverending Shelf and I really appreciate it.

So if my blog is starting to actually look decent it is entirely due to Miz Kate's wonderful tutorials and I'd like to thank her for existing :)

3 thoughts?:

Natascha De Marco March 21, 2010 at 11:08 AM  

Hahahahaha =]

Mari - Escape In A Book March 21, 2010 at 6:05 PM  

Psssst, the link to The Neverending Shelf is wrong ;)

Eleni March 21, 2010 at 8:46 PM  

yes Kate is the best!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

So they say...

About Me

My Photo
Laura @ A Jane of All Reads
I read excessively and hoard books like a greedy dragon. Theoretically, I also plan to use them to barricade myself against the forthcoming zombie apocalypse.

I accept books for review as long as they're good ones. Review Policy
View my complete profile

Appreciation

Because you took the time to visit, this is for you:

Blog contents © A Jane of All Reads 2011. Blogger Theme by NymFont. "Jane" avatar by Parajunkee.