In My Mailbox (7)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren in which we share the books we received for the week.


Crank by Ellen Hopkins
From Goodreads:
Kristina Georgia Snow is the perfect daughter: gifted high school junior, quiet, never any trouble. But on a trip to visit her absentee father, Kristina disappears and Bree takes her place. Bree is the exact opposite of Kristina -- she's fearless.
Through a boy, Bree meets the monster: crank. And what begins as a wild, ecstatic ride turns into a struggle through hell for her mind, her soul -- her life.


Such A Pretty Girl by Laura Wiess
From Goodreads:
They promised Meredith nine years of safety, but only gave her three.

Her father was supposed to be locked up until Meredith turned eighteen. She thought she had time to grow up, get out, and start a new life. But Meredith is only fifteen, and today her father is coming home from prison.

Today her time has run out.

13 thoughts?:

Amy May 9, 2010 at 6:56 AM  

ooOoo...Happy reading!

♫♥✿Chas @ LovLivLife Reviews✿♥♫ May 9, 2010 at 7:00 AM  

Great looking reads. I hope you enjoy them!!

Spellboundbybooks Mel May 9, 2010 at 7:09 AM  

Both books look really good. Look forward to seeing what you think of these two!

Caroline May 9, 2010 at 8:36 AM  

I just discovered your blog! Looks absolutely amazing, as well as your reads for the week !

Enjoy!

Caroline

Amber Skye May 9, 2010 at 9:45 AM  

Such A Pretty Girl looks so creepy. I don't know if I could handle it. Hope you enjoy your new books!

Anonymous May 9, 2010 at 10:36 AM  

I am very interested in reading Crank; I was ogling it in the bookstore the other day. I hope you enjoy both these books.

Kris May 9, 2010 at 10:38 AM  

Those look really good....the synopsis' sound interesting!

PolishOutlander May 9, 2010 at 3:39 PM  

I recently got Crank and can't believe I have read her books sooner. Happy reading!

Sandy May 9, 2010 at 7:31 PM  

SUCH A PRETTY GIRL! I'm so excited for you. I gave that book 5/5! Crank is also very, very good. Emotionally charged to be more accurate. Enjoy your books!

Shantal May 9, 2010 at 8:11 PM  

I've heard such great things about Crank, hope you enjoy them!! :) Happy reading.

~The Book Pixie May 9, 2010 at 9:31 PM  

I've got and need to read both of these! Great books! Hope you enjoy them. :D

~Briana

Natascha De Marco May 9, 2010 at 10:35 PM  

Hmm Great batch girl. I cannot wait to hear your wacky thoughts ;)

CCL May 10, 2010 at 7:29 AM  

This is my first time participating in this Monday Meme...I'm looking forward to learning about new books, new blogs, and new friends!

I scored 4 books and 1 gift from Blogmania this week...come on by my blog and check them out!

Also, I am a new follower of your blog, and would love it of you could follow me...once I reach 50 followers on GFC I plan to host my first book giveaway!

Susan
sweb4us@aol.com
http://crazycatladyslibrary.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

So they say...

About Me

My Photo
Laura @ A Jane of All Reads
I read excessively and hoard books like a greedy dragon. Theoretically, I also plan to use them to barricade myself against the forthcoming zombie apocalypse.

I accept books for review as long as they're good ones. Review Policy
View my complete profile

Appreciation

Because you took the time to visit, this is for you:

Blog contents © A Jane of All Reads 2011. Blogger Theme by NymFont. "Jane" avatar by Parajunkee.