An Award! Yay!

What a nice way to start the day! I love morning coffee and book blog time.

Jillian @ Random Ramblings, a blog I recently discovered a couple of weeks back and loved, was kind enough to present me with the:


"A prolific blogger is one who is intellectually productive, keeping up an active blog with enjoyable content. After accepting this award, recipients are asked to pass it forward to seven other deserving blogs."


I would like to pass this award on to some very special bloggers who I wouldn't want to drink coffee without:

1. Donna @ Bites who isn't afraid to say the things that need to be said.
2. Melissa @ Book Nut for having read nearly everything in the known literary universe.
3. Parajunkee @ Parajunkee's View For having all that is awesome in a blog, and as a bribe to continue doing Book Blogging 101
4. Angie @ Angieville who clearly loves literature and can make you feel it.
5. Ladybug @ Escape In A Book who introduces me to books I never would have even known about and who links to me on websites in different languages and forces me to use the babel fish translator to figure out what she said.
6. Charlotte @ The Book on the Hill for having one of the coolest features (Book Blogging Around the World) I've seen yet.
7. Leontine @ Leontine's Book Realm who's a nurse and that's enough :)

3 thoughts?:

Melissa May 6, 2010 at 12:03 PM  

Nearly everything? I beg to differ, but thanks for the award! :-D

Amber Skye May 6, 2010 at 4:34 PM  

Congrats on the award!

Shantal May 7, 2010 at 4:39 PM  

Congratulations!! :D

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

So they say...

About Me

My Photo
Laura @ A Jane of All Reads
I read excessively and hoard books like a greedy dragon. Theoretically, I also plan to use them to barricade myself against the forthcoming zombie apocalypse.

I accept books for review as long as they're good ones. Review Policy
View my complete profile

Appreciation

Because you took the time to visit, this is for you:

Blog contents © A Jane of All Reads 2011. Blogger Theme by NymFont. "Jane" avatar by Parajunkee.