What a nice way to start the day! I love morning coffee and book blog time.
Jillian @ Random Ramblings, a blog I recently discovered a couple of weeks back and loved, was kind enough to present me with the:
I would like to pass this award on to some very special bloggers who I wouldn't want to drink coffee without:
1. Donna @ Bites who isn't afraid to say the things that need to be said.
2. Melissa @ Book Nut for having read nearly everything in the known literary universe.
3. Parajunkee @ Parajunkee's View For having all that is awesome in a blog, and as a bribe to continue doing Book Blogging 101
4. Angie @ Angieville who clearly loves literature and can make you feel it.
5. Ladybug @ Escape In A Book who introduces me to books I never would have even known about and who links to me on websites in different languages and forces me to use the babel fish translator to figure out what she said.
6. Charlotte @ The Book on the Hill for having one of the coolest features (Book Blogging Around the World) I've seen yet.
7. Leontine @ Leontine's Book Realm who's a nurse and that's enough :)