Book Thoughts 2009

A Map of the Known World
The Awakening
The Bachelorette Party
Betrayed
Blood Bound
Blue Moon
Bone Crossed
Breaking Dawn
Catching Fire
Chosen
City of Ashes
City of Bones
City of Glass
Coraline
Dark Lover
Dead Until Dark
Evermore
Evernight
Eyes Like Stars
Finger Lickin' Fifteen
The Hunger Games
Hunted
If I Stay
Iron Kissed
The Lightning Thief
Living Dead in Dallas
Lover Avenged
Lover Awakened
Lover Enshrined
Lover Eternal
Lover Revealed
Lover Unbound
Marked
Moon Called
Nation
Need
Stardust
Stargazer
The Sugar Queen
The Summoning
Tempted
Thirteen Reasons Why
Touch the Dark
Untamed
Wicked Lovely

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

So they say...

About Me

My Photo
Laura @ A Jane of All Reads
I read excessively and hoard books like a greedy dragon. Theoretically, I also plan to use them to barricade myself against the forthcoming zombie apocalypse.

I accept books for review as long as they're good ones. Review Policy
View my complete profile

Appreciation

Because you took the time to visit, this is for you:

Blog contents © A Jane of All Reads 2011. Blogger Theme by NymFont. "Jane" avatar by Parajunkee.